|Creating A Collaborative Workplace
Interested in enhancing the levels of performance, teamwork, communication, and accountability in your organization?
Start by recognizing that you can’t do it alone. Instead, collaborate with your managers and associates to do 3 things:
- Define your desired work environment.
- Assess your current state.
- Take action, as a team, to create the work environment you desire.
We can make this process easy for you.
We begin with our Workplace Culture Profile to identify your team’s perception of the work environment. With just 40 questions, our survey takes minutes to complete.
Then, in our Workplace Discovery Workshop, your team will:
- Learn more about four different types of work environments.
- Define their ideal work environment.
- Analyze the Profile data to understand the current state.
- Identify activities to capitalize on strengths while addressing low scoring survey items to build the environment you desire.
- Build an Action Plan to create a Collaborative Workplace.
- Develop measures and milestones to monitor your progress.
Remove any elements of a negative culture in your organization and replace them with collaborative processes to achieve your goals and get energized by your work.