Studies show that more than 80% of leaders would welcome a coach to help them focus on their own professional and personal development. Perhaps they’d like advice on how to manage conflict, negotiate competing agendas, make better decisions, or mentor their teams. Or, they might be searching for a confidant to listen to their ideas and concerns. With our coaching solutions, your leaders will have the opportunity to work with an experienced professional who can help them discover their talents, achieve their goals, and get energized by their work.
Who is a candidate for coaching?
- New leaders who need to be fast-tracked to success.
- CEO’s who feel isolated or seek a trusted partner.
- Succession candidates who need self-awareness and targeted development.
- Technically proficient individuals who desire the political savvy to promote and gain acceptance for their ideas.
- Soft-hearted leaders in need of tools for making tough decisions and building accountability.
- Executive women who want complete acceptance as professionals.
- Established leaders who are facing burnout.
- Anyone who wants to invest time in becoming a great leader.
And, at RV Rhodes, we offer a variety of coaching solutions to meet every need and budget.